Saturday, August 3, 2024

A Bad Cyntic Doggo's Italian Member Lives Of Parmesan Cheese, Looking Sharp!

Bell Bessayo, The 15 Year Old Italian Member From The Recently Formed Band, "A Bad Cyntic Doggo" Is Reportedly Living Off Parmesan Cheese...


"I Like It In My Pizza And My Spaghetti, It's An Italian Thing In Our Family, My Mom And My Family Love It" Says Bell In A Social Media Post From Yesterday, From Twitter "We Go To The Supermarket And My Favorite Section Is The Cheese, It's My Favorite, The Parm Cheese" 


Bell, Alongside Her 2 Japanese Members And 1 German Member, Made Their Debut In The Game/Franchise "D4DJ" Last Month...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamabuki Bakery Not Charging People More!

Yamabuki Bakery Not Charging People For Bakery Items Or Drinks For Prices For Higher Prices, Saya Yamabuki Said On Facebook Today, The Price...