Friday, May 3, 2024

Hanasakigawa Teacher Released From Hospital "Alive And Well" After Marker Throwing Incident

A Hanasakigawa Teacher Who Was Involved In The Marker Throwing Incident Is Back At School Today, The Teacher Was Hospitalized Last Month After A Student In Her Math Class Threw A Marker In Her Head Leading To The Teacher's Concussion, The Teacher Was Sent To A Hospital Downtown...


"My Hospital Experience Was Good, The Doctors Treated Me Nicely, And When I Arrived At School Today, My Students Were Happy To See Me, I'm Sorry That I Was Out These Days, Now, At My Job At Hanasakigawa Middle School, I'm Back After My Long Stay!" The Teacher Said.


On May 3rd, The Teacher Arrived Back At School At 12:25AM Today, Cameras Shown That She Entered The Main Office Door, And The Teacher Says She Was "Alive And Well" After A 10 Day Hospital Stay On The 29th Of April...


I Hope The Teacher Has Been Teaching After This Incident!


The Teacher Says That "No Other Incident Will Be Involved Using A Marker Or A Dangerous Object, Such As A Pencil Will Not Be Thrown!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Oil Sales Skyrocket!

Baby Oil Sales Have Skyrocketed At Many Stores To 100% Percent, According To A New Study Published Today By A Marketing Report Magazine, Sal...